Fire Damage in Rock Hill, SC
This picture is from a job we did on November 15th in Rock Hill, SC. This was a picture of one of the bedrooms that was cleaned. The fire started in the kitchen affecting all of the rooms down stairs. The fire started on the stove. The fire department put the fire out causing white soot all over the downstairs. Our crew came in and had the house cleaned within one day. We are proud of the work that we do. We made this "like it never even happened." We understand that accidents happen. Let the experts at SERVPRO of Rock Hill & York County be there for you when you need us most.