About SERVPRO of Rock Hill, York County
Penny Benkeser, J. Daniel Cox
Owners of SERVPRO of Rock Hill, York County
SERVPRO of Rock Hill & York County understands the pain and worry that comes with a water or fire damage and the disruption it causes to your home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it “Like it never even happened.” Our team has over 15 years of experience in the disaster restoration industry.
As a locally owned and operated restoration team, we offer a wide range of services to the York County community. Our services include commercial and residential fire, smoke and soot damage, water restoration, mold mitigation and remediation, biohazard cleanup, deodorizing and much more. We invest heavily in ongoing training to ensure our team is best equipped to serve you.
Our team works 24/7/365 to meet the disaster restoration needs of our customers. As a Top 50 SERVPRO franchise, our team is ready to handle any size commercial or residential loss. Give us a call and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Business Journal's Fast 50
- Business Journal's Women in Business Award
- NAWBO National Woman Business Owner of Year Finalist
- NAWBO Rising Star Award
- SMARTCEO Brava Award
- TOP 100 SERVPRO (multiple years)
- SERVPRO Award for Outstanding Sales (multiple years)
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Building Owners Management Association (BOMA)
- Commercial Real Estate Executive Women (CREW)
- Industrial Networking Group
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- North Carolina Healthcare Engineers Association (NCHEA)