Fire Damage in Rock Hill
Top Rated Fire Damage Cleanup Company In Rock Hill
This home in Rock Hill had fire damage in the Kitchen area. The damage from the fire caused soot to go throughout the home. All the cabinets and flooring had to be removed and replaced. The local fire department was able to contain the major damage to the kitchen area. The repairs are now complete and the homeowners can return. This Rock Hill fire damage was a common mistake of leaving food cooking unattended on the stove.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – (803) 324-5780
If you would like a free inspection for your fire damage claim call us today to make an appointment.