If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (803) 324-5780

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Removal In Basement

2/11/2016 (Permalink)

Mold growing in your home or business is not good.

Fort Mill Home Has Mold

A homeowner discoverd mold on personal items when going into their basement. It was more then they felt comfortable cleaning up so they called us to handle the job. We found that all the items in the basement has some type of mold growth and that the area had poor ventalation which resulted in high humidity. The homeowner said they only went down to the basement when needing holiday items and thats when it was discoverd. We did our mold removal process and recommended that a dehumidifier be placed after the cleanup. It is very common for microbial growth to be present in high humidity areas. If you have concerns about visual microbial growth in your home or business don't hesitate to call.

If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (803) 324-5780

Other News

View Recent Posts