Fire Damage Prevention Tip
Remember to be careful when plugging in your lights and decorations this holiday season. Overloading a electrical outlet could lead to problems. If you suffer from a fire in your home from cooking, HVAC malfunction, electrical issues or any other reason we can help. Our fire damage cleanup service will be ready if you need quick response to a smoke or soot cleanup. For more information about fire cleanup process visit our website or our Facebook page. Have a safe and happy holiday season from SERVPRO.