Kitchen Fire causes damage to home and contents in Rock Hill.
A pan was left unattended on top of the stove and it quickly stated to smoke up the home. It also started to burn some of the cabinets and wall. The resident was able to put the fire out with a fire extinguisher before any more damage could be caused. We were called to clean up the soot and the extinguisher debris so that the repairs could start quickly and they could move back in.
If you have a fire in your home call us today for a inspection.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – (803) 324-5780